Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day192 - Skinny

Wednesday night at Bondi Beach: music, wine, cheese and skinny-dipping. Simple pleasures.

I like the vibe in Bondi enough to live there. If only my current location wasn't so convenient.

I met friends at the Beach Road Hotel where me and my all-female company quickly became somewhat distracted by the local talent. There was a good spread of ages: 22, 26, 32 - a nice sample pool from the female population. I always enjoy being surrounded exclusively by women, privy to insights not otherwise obtained. Tonight's conversation included relationships, penis sizes, and food - which in my experience may just be the holy trinity of girl talk.

We headed upstairs to listen to what I can only describe as an avant garde muso who unfortunately sounded like a cat dying ...slowly ...and painfully. I love originality, I love creativity, but there's something to be said for audibility - which I know is subject to taste but it takes alot for me to not want to listen to music. Thus we didn't last long before hitting the beach, relaxed in the slightly cool night air, absorbing the vista under a hazy yellow moon.

Approaching the big hours, there were couples on the beach making out. One pair decided to hit the water in their underwear before eschewing all clothing and having sex on the beach. I'm not exactly sure if they were fucking or making love, but it was a beautiful sight to behold. I feel lucky to live in a society where we feel free enough to express ourselves in ways like this without fear of reprisal.

Never one to pass up an opportunity to get naked in the water, we did the ocean's bidding, removed our garb and became one with her.

-

Rihanna - Te Amo

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...