Once Bitten...

*** I have resumed re-writing & posting those updates which Google had lost some months back. Once I'm finished with my April "butterflies" project I will unveil my new blog over at Wordpress. *** Much love to all, bobby 2011-09-14

Inspiration, joy, beauty, Oneness, the spark of recognition...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day215 - Shiverspine

Muse and beautiful lights, chills up and down my spine.

Blown away by musicianship, sound quality and lightshow - the best since Justin Timberlake a year or so earlier - I sat in awe, pure enjoyment, tears were shed.

A small shadow passed amongst the joy - a rare occasion to be disappointed in missing the opening act. If only Biffy Clyro had been named on the bill, ticketing site, ticket stub, anywhere... we wouldn't have been so cavalier about arriving closer to Muse's start time and booked a pre-dinner with friends.

C'est la vie.

One of the better shows I've seen. Worth the price of admission.

-

Another band high on my must-see Live Lust List, currently enjoying significant airplay around the house:

Placebo - Song To Say Goodbye

-

2 comments:

  1. You missed Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
    UGGGGGHHHHHH that is a kick in my guts!!!! Great you enjoyed Muse but I may or may not be off to howl my eyes out in the bath tub on your behalf, over missing Simon the Pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhh!!! I'm still trying (but failing) to convince myself that it's not a big deal! ;)

    Another friend and BC fan was similarly upset by proxy, though possibly without the pirate fetish!

    *covers ears* la la la

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...